Hello, I’m Aymee Perez!
I struggled with weight and hormone imbalances myself; I lost and gained more than 100 pounds between 2007 and 2010. I believed that once I got to my ideal weight after my diet was over I could go to my old habits. But it didn’t work that way. I understand how frustrated is to really want a slimmed body and enjoy a healthy life style and simple believe that it’s impossible for you. I want to tell you that enjoying a happy and a healthy life style is not complicated at all.
I am a cancer research scientist with more that 20 years of study and I witnessed many people with cancer, diabetes, and cardiovascular disease that could be prevented by weight control and life style changes.
When I finally understood how to listen to my body and changed my lifestyle little by little I had a big aha moment. I decided to share everything I’ve learned with as many people as I could. This is reason why I became a Certified Holistic Health Coach on March 2013. Then, I continued studying clinical nutrition and became a Certified Nutrition Specialist (CNS) and a Florida-licensed nutritionist (FL-ND).
- Founder of Sunshine Happy & Healthy Living, LLC
- Master of Science in Physics and Mathematics – Minsk State University 1985
- PhD in Biological Sciences – University of Havana 1989
- Basic, Translational & Clinical Research Scientist – 1990 to 2018
- Author of multiple peer-reviewed scientific publications
- Master of Science in Clinical Nutrition – University of Bridgeport 2019
- Certified Nutrition Specialist – 2019 and FL licensed Nutritionist – 2020
- Actively engaged in community support activities for nutrition and cancer prevention/control
- Helping clients to take control of their health through nutritional support, lifestyle modifications and accountability since July 2012.
Get Support, Take Action!
Sign up for a Nutritional Breakthrough Session